Scuba Diving Daily Rates
- Resident Discount Rate/Non-Profit Rate: $15
- Instructor Discount: $15 Non-Resident/$10 Resident (Discount applies with 3 full-price paying students)
- Parking: $5.00 (If you are a Crystal Lake resident and have a valid vehicle sticker displayed on your vehicle, parking is free)
Scuba Check-In Procedures
Registration, check-in and the daily dive fee payment must be made at the Marina Building. The release form must be completed to register. Each diver must present an active diving certification card along with a photo ID, and certification card of the diver will be retained until the diver checks-out.
Minimum age to dive is 12 years of age. Divers 12-17 years of age must be accompanied by a certified dive instructor or a certified parent or legal guardian during the entire length of the dive. Divers are required to use a Dive Flag at all times when in the Scuba Zone.
Scuba Facility Amenities
- Easy-access walkways with utility carts from the parking area.
- Secured/fenced area for equipment.
- Privacy changing rooms.
- Rinse/shower station.
- Picnic area.
- Beach access and private dock access to scuba diving area.