We are no longer accepting any new Group Use applications at this time. Operation of Group Uses will be in accordance with all applicable rules and regulations.
Group Rate Regulations
Applications must be submitted at least 5 business days prior to visiting. Group uses are allowed Monday through Thursday. Group uses are not allowed on Fridays, weekends or holidays.
Persons applying for a group outing must be at least 21 years of age. Organizations must provide proof of insurance and name the City as additional insured.
Booking a Group Use
Multiple group bookings are allowed on the same date. To book a Group Use, please take the following steps:
1. Click the online rental portal to check beach area availability and request a booking.
Online Rental Portal
2. Create an account on the portal to access at any time.
3. City staff will review your application and either approve or reject the request.
4. Submit a Certificate of Insurance and completed Participant Forms to City Staff prior to your visit.
5. Pay for your group on the day of your visit at Three Oaks Recreation Area.
The special group rate is $5.00 per person, including chaperones, for groups greater than 15. The swim beach is open from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day. You may pay for your group on the day of your visit at Three Oaks or pay in advance at City Hall.
The group is eligible for resident rates on canoes, kayaks and paddle boats. Resident water craft rates can be found here.
Non-resident vehicles are $5.00 each for parking. If using buses there is no charge. If your group’s bus uses more than one parking space, it will need to park off-site due to space limitations.
If your group is looking to reserve a pavilion in addition to a Group Use, please contact City Hall to check pavilion availability. All rental fees and deposits must be paid upfront for the pavilion. Additional information regarding pavilion reservations can be found here.