- Please call (815) 790-8840 to check availability.
SCUBA DIVING DAILY RATES
- Regular Rate: $20
- Resident Discount Rate/Non-Profit Rate: $15
- Instructor Discount: $15 Non-Resident/$10 Resident (Discount applies with 3 full-price paying students)
- Parking: $5.00 (If you are a Crystal Lake resident and have a valid vehicle sticker displayed on your vehicle, parking is free)
SCUBA CHECK-IN PROCEDURES
- Registration, check-in and daily dive fee payment required at Marina Building.
- Current Scuba Waiver and Release must completed to register.
- Each diver must present an active diving certification card along with a photo ID.
- Certification Card of the diver will be retained until the diver checks-out.
- Minimum age to dive is 12 years of age.
- Divers 12-17 years of age must be accompanied by a certified dive instructor or a certified parent or legal guardian during the entire length of the dive.
- Divers are required to use a Dive Flag at all times when in the Scuba Zone.
SCUBA FACILITY AMENITIES
- Easy-access walkways with utility carts from the parking area
- Secured/fenced area for equipment
- Privacy changing rooms
- Rinse/shower station
- Picnic area
- Beach access and private dock access to scuba diving area