- February 8, 2018: City staff met with residents of all the Crystal Vista Areas for a final check-in. View the presentation slides.
- January 22, 2018: Letters were mailed to all residents in the study area inviting them to the open house.
- September 13, 2017: City staff met with residents of the area. Meeting minutes are available here.
- August 1, 2017: Letters will be mailed to all residents in the study area inviting them to the open house.
- July 18, 2017: City Council presentation to review the stakeholder engagement process to review and refine improvements to reduce the risk of flooding.
- June/July 2017: City experienced successive and excessive rain events leading to the total rainfall for June and July of almost 20 inches, over double the normal average.
- March 2009: A flooding study was completed which helped determine the causes of the flooding and conceptual solutions.
- August 2007: Successive rain events led to Crystal Lake receiving between 11 and 12 inches of rainfall which produced the highest lake level ever recorded and areas around the lake experienced significant flooding.