Annual Lake Usage Decals On Sale
Lake Usage and Decal Requirements
In order to place your watercraft (i.e. jet skis, kayaks, inflatables, etc.) on Crystal Lake, from either a public or private launch site, the following criteria must be met:
- You must be a resident of the City of Crystal Lake, the Village of Lakewood, or reside in the Crystal Lake Park District's boundaries.
- The watercraft's registration must reflect the resident's name.
- You must purchase an Annual Lake Usage Decal at Crystal Lake's City Hall.
Required Information to Purchase a Decal
- Current Illinois Department of Natural Resources Watercraft Registration Card or Temporary Registration from the Illinois Department of Natural Resources
- Valid Driver's License - Must Include Correct Name and Address
- Crystal Lake Water Registration Form
Boat launch keys purchased last year (2019 season) can still be used until further notice by the Crystal Lake Park District.