NON-RESIDENT SEASON PASS
- Season passes for Three Oaks Recreation Area are available for purchase.
- Includes parking, entry into the beach/playground/spraypark, and resident marina rental rates.
- Valid January 1st - December 31st
Available for purchase at City Hall, located at 100 W. Woodstock Street, Crystal Lake, IL 60014.
- Valid for family members, defined as parent(s) and dependents (under 18) living at the same address.
- maximum of two adults are allowed on the pass.
- Excludes non-dependent nephews, nieces, cousins, and aunts, uncles, grandparents, and grandchildren.
- Children under 3 are free and do not need a pass.
- Valid from January 1st to December 31st. Each pass holder will be issued a barcode picture ID (four years of age and older) as their individual pass.
Purchase Date: January 1st through July 12th:
|Family of 2
|Family of 3
|Family of 4
|Each Additional Family Member
Purchase Date: July 13th and December 31st :
| Family of 2
| Family of 3
| Family of 4
| Each Additional Family Member
NON-RESIDENT DEPENDENT CARE PROVIDER PASS:
- Non-resident dependent care provider, and the individual being accompanied by the provider receive free parking, free beach entrance, and resident marina rental rates.
- Valid only Monday through Friday, from Memorial Day to Labor Day weekend, when accompanying the dependent.
- Passes may be purchased at City Hall, located at 100 W. Woodstock Street, Crystal Lake, IL 60014.
- Non-Resident Dependent Care Provider Pass cost is $20.00