- Drive less and walk, bike, or use transit whenever possible.
- Reduce the amount of time you idle your car.
- Fill up your gas tank and mow your lawn in the evening.
- Use air friendly cleaning products (recipes available on the Links page).
- Use low and zero-VOC paints during construction and remodeling projects.
- Replace your appliances and light bulbs with their energy saving counterparts.
- Use power strips so that you can turn the power off to your electronics when they are not in use.
- Use natural landscaping on your property to minimize the need to mow your lawn.
Illinois League of Bicyclists has just launched three new bicycle quiz challenges. Please click on the link below.
Below are links to articles about why wearing bicycle helmets is important.