Brush Collection Program:
- Begins on the first Monday in May.
- Streets Division crews pass down each public street only once.
- Residents are asked to have their brush out before 7:00 a.m. on the first Monday in May to assure that their brush is not missed.
Brush Drop-Off Site:
- Open the first and third Saturday of each month from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., April through November.
- Located at 410 S. Main Street.
- Proof of residency, such as a driver’s license or vehicle sticker, is required to drop-off brush.
- Brush must be:
- 6 inches or less in diameter and 6 feet or less in length.
- The city cannot take any other materials.
- Please call your waste collection company if you have other materials that need disposal.
- Mulch is available for residents at Wastewater Treatment Plant #2, located at the Corner of Dartmoor Drive and Coventry Lane, free of charge, on a first come, first serve basis. Mulch must be loaded yourself.