- Every year, the City refreshes worn pavement markings around Crystal Lake.
- Thermoplastic pavement markings are used, which have a better balance between cost and longevity over regular paint.
- The City participates in the Northwest Municipal Conference's joint purchasing program for thermoplastic pavement marking services to leverage better unit prices.
Carl Papp, Engineering and Building Inspector
Phone: (815) 356-3605
2017 Program Updates
- June 21, 2017: This project was complete on June 13.
- June 7, 2017: The contractor will start on June 8.